Friday, May 11

Momentous occasion

Yesterday Tony Blair and I quit our day jobs.

Mine was quite a performance, I went into the boss's office and it went like this (and if you're a Dead Kennedys fan sing with me).... 'take this job and shove it I ain't workin' here no more' and as I sang I danced...like this....

Dancing

Ok, that's not true, we had a chat and I handed him the letter but that is not nearly as fun as the first description.

To say I'm excited is an understatement.

Woooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if Tony is as happy and excited as me, but I can assure you that my resignation was a lot less maudlin than his effort and I certainly wasn't being apologetic about 'sincerely doing what I thought was right'. Hell no. Disppointing Tony.

Celebrate with me people!!


No comments: