Friday, May 29

A Tentative Post

image Just peeking out to see if my blog still exists.  Seems like it’s still here…looking a bit dusty and neglected but not totally abandoned by friends.

Thank you Dave, Robyn and Leanne for coming by to check on me recently.

Things are ticking along here, once I get some posting momentum I will talk a bit about my experiences over the last 3 months – not today though.

So right now I am sitting here drinking tea, trying to ignore the irritating sound of a ‘Strawberry Shortcake’ DVD in the background (the children are home sick today) and wondering what an earth I write about when I blog.  Until a couple of weeks ago I didn’t even miss blogging. I missed visiting blogs but just didn’t have the energy to do so.

Then one day as I was going about my business suddenly  those 5 little words popped into my head… ‘I have to blog this’.  I knew then I’d be back.

So I’m back. I’m not sure how much blogging I’ll be doing to begin with (so don’t expect too much :-)).   I shall be telling you about my sister visiting (from America), the weather (as always) and the latest addition to our little household.

…’til then…

10 comments:

Dave said...

Oh, you tease. So, you were pregnant were you, and that put you off blogging?

Dave said...

Oh, and welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Good grief no, I definitely wasn't pregnant. It's not a human addition.

Mary Sharpe said...

Hello Caitlin. I'm glad you are back too. I had only recently started reading your blog when you took your break but I could tell, from the comments left here, that you were sorely missed.

My guess is that Dave won't have been the only one who thought you were pregnant!

Thanks for coming over to HUGH AND CAMELLIA to say you are blogging again. I appreciate it.

Hope things only get better from now on.

Mary

Leanne said...

welcome back caitlin!! I'll join you in that cup of tea!!

leanne x

Z said...

Splendid! Lovely to see you and I've missed you.

laoi gaul~williams said...

oh hello and welcome back!!!

did i hear a cup of tea mentioned? :)

Miss Robyn said...

good to see you back!!! just blog when you can, that is all that we ask xo

Cathy said...

yay! you're back! i've fallen off the blogging wagon too - hoping to get back into it soon! hee hee...you disappear for a while and everyone thinks you're pregnant :)

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! So nice to read all your comments here.

Looks like I'd better put the kettle on.