Wednesday, April 16

A head so large it's blocking out the sun

I'm trying to be modest about a recent achievement but then I thought 'to hell with it, I am proud of this' so I'm blogging about it. People who have been with me since the beginning of this blog might remember this post and may have noticed that I got very quiet about all that kind of thing after making some bold statements.

I'm sure you'll understand that I was pretty busy with other things for quite a long time so it all went on the back burner. But that's all over now and recently I got busy with my hands and first produced this...

It's a cotton dish cloth...glamorous and exciting I know, but I'm just learning and I needed something easy to begin with.....

So you can imagine my own amazement when my next project was considerably more challenging and I actually managed to do it.....

Check it out!! A fingerless mitt...see that little thumby bit there? I did that! In case you think I've lost my mind (or my left hand) I realise they come in pairs and I am halfway through the second one but I couldn't contain myself any longer and just had to show off.

I'm already planning my next project. I think this is a disease.

No comments: