Friday, March 9

The gentle art of avoidance

So this morning I got up (I tried to stay in bed, I really did but my cruel husband sent the children in to put a stop to that). I did all the morning stuff and waved husband and daughter number 1 off to work and school respectively then began my process of procrastination because I have a Uni assignment to write. First I sent my sister an e-card. It's her birthday - Happy Birthday M!!!!!!! I found entertainment for daughter number 2 and loaded the dishwasher, made the beds, generally smoothed and tidied the house then sat down at the computer. Then I read the emails that had come through overnight - God Bless time zones. I sent another couple of emails, this time totally unnecessary. Then I started to browse the internet for nothing in particular. By this time I had decided that in the interest of true procrastination I would put off the Uni assignment further by writing my blog. Now the interesting thing about that is that I usually procrastinate about blogging, as explained a few blogs back - here in fact. So it just goes to show that blogging is not top of my procrastination list.
Yep, I'm a world class procrastinator, but I'll worry about that tomorrow.

No comments: