Monday, April 23

Rested... and smug about it

You'd think, wouldn't you, that having my husband and children away for a week would result in prolific blogging. Well, in case you hadn't noticed, it didn't. Quite the reverse in fact. I couldn't bring myself to go near the computer at the end of every day. Mainly because the entire day had been spent at the computer writing essays. Four of them in total. It was exhausting and I very nearly went insane (and we'll have no smart arse comments regarding my sanity thank you Moy).

Anyway, they're back and I'm back. The children had a ball, feeding sheep, collecting eggs, four wheel driving with their Uncle, partying with friends and getting up between 5 and 6 am. Every. Single. Morning.

Their father didn't fair so well. He chose to sit up most nights drinking whisky and talking agriculture with his father and brother. This is not a good prelude to a 5am wake up call. Did he learn? Did he hell. He came back from his 'rejuvenating' break totally knackered. So I quite enjoyed being smug about how well rested I am. Despite the marathon essay writing I got plenty of sleep.

Here's a photo I like to call 'Country Living Photo Shoot'

No comments: