Monday, April 19

Quick post

The girls go back to school tomorrow after their two week break, so today is a whirlwind of preparation and not much time for blogging.

I had a day off yesterday, we’d been so busy and had a couple of late nights and I was tired.  We ended up having a quiet day at home, Tom worked on an essay and I just puttered about.  I did find a pattern that got me all enthused for knitting again (more about that in another post) and that then led me to Ravelry which I hadn’t visited for some time.  It was nice to reconnect there although it can be even more addictive than Facebook.

So now I must go and drag out winter school uniforms, make sure everything is in good repair (which I think it is because I checked before I put them away last spring).  

2 comments:

Dave said...

Every day is a quiet day here.

Anonymous said...

Oh Dave, I'm so sad that it didn't work out with Lara, you two seemed made for each other. I can imagine the place is even quieter without her.

I really must get that teleport fixed so I can come over and destroy your peace and quiet.