Wednesday, September 3

On my desk

What's on my desk? Not a lot. Oh there could be...it's not like there aren't loads of things I should be doing....but I'm in avoidance today. Not in the mood. Can't be bothered. So far all there is on my desk is...

...a cup of tea and a bun.....(and they won't be there much longer)...

....and a small pile of books to assist with an article I'm writing.....or not writing actually....

...and that's it.

Today I should also be getting in the car and going to look at venues for a workshop I may be running...but once again....meh....not so keen.

What I'd really like to do is climb into bed with my book and read until I fall asleep.

Today I feel a bit like this.....

..or this.....(but without the voluptuous bosom)...


It just seems to be taking ages to get my energy back after the virus and the infections - it's all a bit tedious really.

Maybe I should have a big bowl of healthy soup or a giant plate of spinach instead of that bun.

Nah. Don't think so.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Perhaps next Wednesday you could arrange for a lady with a voluptuous bosom to be sprawled on your desk.