Sunday, December 28

A green meme

I wasn't tagged but Solsticedreamer offered this meme to anyone who fancied doing it...so here it is!




the rules are simple...
1. link to Green Meme Bloggers
2. link to whoever tagged you
3. include meme number
4. include these guidelines in your post
5. answer questions
6. tag 3 other green bloggers


  1. Name two motivations for being green - The terrifying mess we're making of our world and my children...and my children's children...need I go on?
  2. Name two eco-unfriendly items that you refuse to give up - My air conditioner and my laptop
  3. Are you at peace with, or do you feel guilty about no.2? - A little guilty but not enough to stop me using them both.
  4. What are you willing to change but feel unable to/stuck with/unsure how to go about it? - We have plans for water tanks and recycling grey water but it's a lot of work and expense, one day we will do it though.
  5. Do you know your carbon footprint for your home? If so, is it larger/smaller than your national average? It's smaller.
  6. What's eco-frustrating and/or eco-fantastic about where you live? - We're rural and not close enough to schools/shops/work so must drive everywhere. Great kerbside recycling, good council with subsidies for solar hot water and recycling water.
  7. Do you eat local/organic/vegetarian/forage/grow you own? - Yes to all of those.
  8. Do you have a green confession? - No I don't.
  9. Do you have the support of family and/or friends? - Tom is an environmental scientist so that would be yes. Family and friends have similar philosophies.
Ok, I'm not passing this on, do it if you feel like it!





1 comment:

Dave said...

I don't do memes really, and as I've already done one of yours, I'm not doing another.

I just popped by to wave goodbye before we fly home, to thank you for the accommodation (really, you shouldn't have given up your bed for me) and entertainment.