Thursday, November 20

Scraping the bottom of the blog fodder barrel

Well I'm having internet problems and if I lose my connection this close to finishing NaBloPoMo I will be extremely annoyed. As my connection is precarious at best right now all I am willing to risk is another personality test for your entertainment. Please be sure to believe the part about me being 'dramatic and fascinating'. Thank you.




The Castle Personality Test



You have no problem diving into new experiences. You're so brave that you don't even notice how courageous you are.



You like to think that people see you as dramatic and fascinating. You do your best to seem mysterious.



You are a very romantic person. You can't help but see the world as it should be.



Right now, stress occasionally makes you feel trapped in your life. You usually have a clear perspective on things though!



Overall, your life is very peaceful - if not a little solitary. Much of what goes on goes on in your head.



You are extremely optimistic about the future. You feel like things are always getting better.

No comments: