Thursday, October 16

It must be serious....

....there's a second pot this morning.....


Yes, I had another of my sleepless nights. I've mentioned before that I suffer occasionally from insomnia, last night was one of those occasions.

I blame this lady.....

I love the moon, completely obsessed I am. I was born at full moon, it must have got into my system then. Although I love the moon at all times, especially those horned crescent ones. Very special. Moon watching was one of the first things I taught my daughters - now they're obsessed as well. I'm not alone Leanne likes the moon too.

However, sometimes when she's full....I can't sleep. Last night I couldn't sleep. So once again I am tired. I have lots to do today so I think the only answer is coffee, lots of fresh, organic, free trade, dark roast. I don't seem to have that manic energy that I had last time I had a sleepless night (last week). Just exhaustion today.

So today I shall quietly work away, drinking coffee and sparing a thought for Dave, who is having eye surgery today. I'm looking forward to seeing him in a monocle.





No comments: